Simon Bennett Solicitors is a specialist family law practice based in the Thames Valley in South-East England, with over 30 years experience in all aspects of family law matters. We have regular and close contact with family Courts in London and in many areas of the British Isles and legal personnel overseas. We believe that our quality of service is second to none, and differs importantly from the approach and experience level of many other firms:-
- As a niche practice, we are specialists in this field and concentrate our efforts upon understanding this complex area of law and its judicial system.
- We aim to resolve disputes with the minimum of acrimony and delay in order to protect our client's interests, and keep costs to a minimum.
- We have a wide experience of disputes with both national and international clients involving parties and assets in many foreign jurisdictions and can conduct cases effectively with little contact with the client.
- Our legal team, who regularly present family law seminars and contribute to legal periodicals and national and local press articles deal with new legal developments on a regular basis. Our representatives are constantly updated on topical areas such as pre-nuptual agreements, cohabitation contracts and new trends in childcare law.
- We research our subjects and problems vigorously and in depth. We have access to vast data of decided court decisions and precedents for effective legal problem solving. We also have access and contacts with the most highly qualified and effective barristers and law agents, chosen to suit the individual needs of each client and case.
Our costs structure is extremely competitive and clearly explained from the outset.
An initial interview costs £75 plus VAT.